Get definitions of words in html pages quickly
10.0000 (1 votes)
using Define It
Internet Explorer / Windows
1. Download the File
2. Open the folder you downloaded the file to
3. Double Click the File (defaults to defineit.reg)
4. When asked if you'd like to merge, say YES.
1. Open internet explorer
2. Double-click on a word (Highlight it)
3. Right click on the highlighted word
4. Click on the "Define It" menu option
Define It does only one thing, and does that thing very well. It quickly gets the definition of any word in an internet-explorer browser. It uses dictionary.com, and it's as fast as your computer & conection are.
generated in 1.4832 seconds